Proffessionals world builders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[WIP] Chess?

2 posters

Go down

[WIP] Chess? Empty [WIP] Chess?

Post by Elven Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:33 pm

Well, name won't be final (maybe).

Map is simple. It is 750 x 750 and has been made into squares (small square areas).

Map point is area conquer! Everyone start with conquer and you need to be fast to conquer as much land as possible. In every land will be outpost what makes the ara buildable for you! This mean if you have units in that area, then you will gain this area instantly and you can build defences in that area. (outposts are not selectable of attacable + they are indestructable). If enemy comes, and kills all structures and units in that area, then enemy gets your area for himself.

This map contains all MCV-s. In the beginning you will own basic defences and only infantry. Depending of land what you own and all other kind of stuff the timer will show when you will get into next level. If someone gets into next level, then other will get their own bonus, so they wont die easily for bigger level country Very Happy.

This system also includes treaty system.

In your base there are areas, where you can set allies and enemyes, all kind of treaties.

for example your enemy is invading your lands and you will propose peace treaty for 5 minutes. Now he will say what he wants. Maybe he wants some of your forces, or he wants your one level up (if he can offer that) or he wants some o your lands. So they both can set it this way and then they will become neutrals. I don't know how to do this system yet, but if possible i try to make that both of them can't go into enemy territory! Also is possible to set alliances against some stronger country.

If possible i try to set that you can be alliances with only 1 country, then it will be balanced.

Player point is conquer the world.

Every player has their MAIN base, what is much more heavily defended. If this is ONLY fortress what is remaining, player will gain some kind of special features (maybe spawning units).

In other words - near to chess, isnt it Very Happy? (construction is near to chess)

ON MAP IS WORKING:

VISUAL: SPIDER_PIG_ROCKS
SCRIPTING: ELVEN
Elven
Elven
Leader
Leader

History
Special in: Scripting
Awards:
User made maps:

https://prowb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[WIP] Chess? Empty Re: [WIP] Chess?

Post by SPIDER_PIG_ROCKS Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:20 pm

Smile its going great 1/2 done; and ive started on the water area

i still dont have theme 4 last 1/4
SPIDER_PIG_ROCKS
SPIDER_PIG_ROCKS
Piggy-leedah
Piggy-leedah

History
Special in: Visual
Awards:
User made maps:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elven Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:21 pm

Desert Very Happy?

u can make it more mountainous area aswell, or what about jungle XD?
Elven
Elven
Leader
Leader

History
Special in: Scripting
Awards:
User made maps:

https://prowb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SPIDER_PIG_ROCKS Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:31 pm